Warm White Blossom Flower Fairy Solar LED String Lights
Water--resistant----This solar string lights suitable for Indoor & Outdoor
Eco Saving----Built-in rechargeable NI-MH battery,recharge at daytime and light up automatically at night or dark environment
Easy to Operate & Install----Simple operation with Two switch and one Stake
Efficient Absorption & Conversion----Adjustable solar panel design for direct sunlight in Summer and Winter
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- MANUALS & DRIVERS
Water--resistant - The Solar blossom string Lights panel tested as IP44. The light enclosures are protected against water splashing from any direction. The total length of the unit is 21 ft including a 5ft lead line. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use!
Automatic - The lights discharge their energy automatically at night or dark environment (after the first time turning on) which makes them so easy to use. You don't need to worry about turning them on or off every time. However, during shipping, their energy may discharge completely, so don't worry if they don't work immediately and please set up the lights and let it absorb sunlight first. Your lights should turn on automatically after charging sufficiently under sunlight.
Easy to Use - Setting up The Solar blossom string Lights couldn't be easier. There are only two switches - Power (On/Off) and Mode (Flashing/Static) - and a stake. If the ground is a little hard, you can soften it by soaking the area with water. If it's still too hard, you can twist the stake or use a hammer/mallet to gently drive the stake into the ground.
Excellent Performance - After charging during the day for 6-8 hours, the 1.2V 600mAh batteries will provide power for 8-10 hours at night.
Efficient Absorption - The solar panels can be adjusted to capture the maximum amount of sunlight at different times of year. Please refer to the diagram above to find the optimal position for your location and the time of year. How long the lights can operate at night depends on the intensity of sunlight they receive during the day. Other factors, such as your particular geography, weather conditions, and seasons can also affect solar absorption.
22 of 22 people found the following review helpful Cute design and nice ambient lighting decor,
The Solar Christmas String Lights 50 Led Blossom Flower Fairy Light Outdoor for Garden Patio Wedding Party Bedroom Decoration (Warm White) are a nice addition to our back patio. The length of the lit section is roughly 21 feet and an additional wiring lead to the solar / control panel of 5 feet which is convenient for placement. I first intended to use the light strand in our bathroom, but I wasn't sure if it would receive a solar charge from the limited sunlight that makes it through the frosted glass window. The flowers are made of a plastic silicone type material and they are bendable. The control panel has two buttons on it, one for power to turn on and off and the other is a mode button to select between steady burn LED's and flashing. The LED's don't put off enough light to light a path, but they are perfect for adding as ambient lighting decor to your patio or pool area. I have also attached a couple of photos and a video in... Read more
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful much prettier in person than my photos,
15 of 16 people found the following review helpful Perfect for my little girl's room,
I strung them around her headboard and put the solar box in the window to charge up. That night I surprised her with little twinkling flowers. I found the next day that if I don't move the box directly into the window it doesn't charge enough, but it's become part of our bed making ritual in the morning and then at night they turn back on by themselves. It's not their intended us, but they are adorable and perfect for this. I'm glad I received these lights at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion.
Warranty：We guarantee the Innoo Tech solar string lights for a lifetime of normal use.
- Inexpensive and sturdy and they work well I'm really enjoying them in my yard :)
- Five Stars
- nice, cheery little lights -- thanks
- One Star
- after a few weeks down to one lit flower...so cute...so disappointing...will not purchase again!
- Fairy lights in my garden!
- Very pretty addition to my garden. If charged properly, mine stay lit until dawn!
- I love the fact that the light are bendable and not ...
- I love the fact that the light are bendable and not breakable plastic. They light up every night as soon as the sun goes down.
- This are such a beautiful solar light, i used it for my wedding to light up my wishing three and it came out perfect. The led light are really bright and are made in a beautiful plastic flower shape, very realistic looking. I love that theres different setting on the solar panel one for on/off and one for flashing or strobe mode. In recharged pretty good even on the most cloudiest days.I will attaches some picture in hope it will help someone who might be interested in this product. I was appreciative to be given an opportunity to test and review this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased review. If you have any questions or comments about this product or my review, feel free to message me and I'll be glad to help!
- Love these
- These work great and look gorgeous. The convenience of not having to be near an outlet really lets you be creative. Solar is awesome!
- Love these lights!
- I've only use them one weekend so far, but I really like them. They look so pretty on my camp trailer… And gives me a enough light define my way back to camp!
- Solar flowers that add to your garden or patio
- I put these flower solar lights in my back yard. I was looking for subtle light for when I have guest over or when eating outdoors with my family. I have had them up a couple of weeks now and they are just right in my garden off my back patio. I wanted to make sure they would show up before getting more lights and they sure do. I think I will get another set to go on the other side of my patio. There are so many places you can use them. I like to put the on the brushes in the garden but they would work well on trees, fences or patio covers too. I did receive them for a discount to try out but they are good lights that work.
- Two Stars
- very dim lights, well made but dim even in a Very sunny location...
- Love these
- These fairly lights in our daughters room are a fantastic addition and she loves them. They add just enough light to be a good night light. The light is not super bright.This product was purchased at a discount in return for an honest review. The company providing this product has not promised further incentive for a more favorable review. All reviews posted by me are my actual opinion of the products regardless if they are good or bad. The reviews are intended to help you choose the products you purchase. If my review helps you i your decision please give me a THUMBS UP below. Thank you .
- Very nice soft light and a large solar panel to gather a good charge.
- These are wonderful, soft white solar lights. The flower pedals themselves are also soft! The solar panel is large enough to gather a good charge and keep the lights glowing all night.I received these lights at a discount in return for my honest review - I hope my opinion helps!
- like it.
- soft light for around the camp, like it.
- Pretty little solar lights
- Really cute lights that charged up in one day. They run for hours at night and have an auto turn on so when it gets dark they turn on. They give off a nice warm glow and have been working for a week now, even with rain and very little sunlight. They have a few modes so you can make them blink as well if you prefer this feature.
- Five Stars
- I love it. It looks beautiful. Will buy more
- Wonderful lights, so cute, and work inside if you have window with full sunlight.
- These lights are so cute! I have them hanging up at the moment outside around my step and they look nice. In the winter, I may take them inside and place the solar charger in a window and use these inside the entry.They are made decently, the lights are bright but not overly so and they stay on all night from dusk to dawn. The flower petal part is made with a somewhat flexible plastic so they don't easily break. That is something I thought would be an issue, easy breakage from a child picking at the flowers, but these are made well enough that that is not an issue.I could see these being used for nighttime wedding decor easily and looking very nice. If I had a daughter I would definitely use these in her bedroom decor.I did receive these for a discounted price in exchange for my review and they deserve the full 5 stars for quality, ease of use and they work well.
- One Star
- They broke so easy! The cord snapped like string.
- Love these lights!
- We do a lot of entertaining with friends and neighbors in the summer time outside on our patio and sometimes our entertaining goes well into the night and sometimes we could have used more light. Well, these Innoo Tech Outdoor Solar String Lights 21ft 50 Led Blossom Flower Fairy Light for Garden Patio Wedding Party Bedroom Christmas Decoration Warm White lights are just what we needed. We have them strung in our trees next to our patio and add just the right amount of mood lighting that we were looking for.We may end up buying more of these solar lights for the other side of our yard. We love them!Disclaimer:I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, so that is what I have given you. Please know that this discount does not in any way affect my review. I rely on product reviews from others when deciding what to purchase, so I take my reviews very serious. If you found this review at all helpful to you, please press the "yes" button below. I receive no compensation or rewards for your vote, but it does help me to know which reviews are found useful to the Amazon community. Thank you!
- Brings a delicate touch to the darker parts of my yard
- I love having LED lights in my backyard, and if they can be solar lights that don't have to use electricity, that makes them even better. I have a gazebo in my yard that is just a lovely place to sit beneath in the daytime to read a book or just nap, but at night it's too dark and just needed something to make it noticeable.When I came across these lights on Amazon I decided to order them to see if they would add a little life to the gazebo at night. At first I placed them too high and I couldn't see them at all, but then I restrung them and now these little lights look like lightning bugs in my wisteria at night. They add the perfect little atmosphere I was looking for and the little flowers add a very delicate accent to the gazebo at night. I am looking for other places in my yard that could benefit from these cute lights and since the strand is 21 feet long (with 50 lights), I could add soft lighting to any part of my yard with more strands of these lights.As a reviewer I received this item at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review
- They are beautiful solar string lights
- These are beautiful solar string lights, my son could not wait to put these string lights over our front yard bush , so we set these string lights the first day we got them. We did we these solar string lights on flashing mode, so they start flashing when it is getting darker, they looks so pretty with our other garden light together. I really like solar lights, and I am updating all of our garden light to solar one, as thye are Eco- friendly ,and we are able to save a lot of money. We have a lot of beautiful sunny days recently, so these solar string lights are,charged pretty good during daytimes, then they start working in night, they are able to last whole night! These solar lights make our years so pretty !Overall, Innoo tech outdoor solar string lights work pretty good as we expected, I am very pleased with my purchase, I would highly recommend it to others and family, I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I always test product before I leave review to help others to make better buying decision.
- Five Stars
- Whimsical Addition to Garden, Love Them!
- July 28, 2016These are absolutely adorable! The lights are a beautiful addition to my garden and crafted to withstand the elements, too. The setup was so easy; I didn’t even look at any assembly instructions. The strand is long enough to accommodate a small area and I love that I’ll never have to deal with power cords or changing batteries.I am really impressed with the lights. Each light is a soft, rubbery material and withstood a couple accidental steps I took on it making the strand “just right” on the bush. There is ample space from the last light to the solar panel for optimal sunlight placement.The lights are a welcome addition to my garden and add a bit of flair to my otherwise dark flower garden. The lights stayed lit long after I went to bed (I’m a night owl, too) after at least 8 hours of sunlight to the solar panel.Overall, I am thrilled to have these for my garden. I’ll definitely come back for more to add on the ever growing bush. They seem to be well made and should last for years to come.P.S. I received the product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased, honest review.
- Lovely, dependable lights with a warm glow
- These are lovely little lights with a soft yellow glow that look good on or off. We have them running along a rock wall next to our patio and they add nice ambiance to outdoor dining. The solar panel is reliable. They always pop on once it's dark and stay on at least until we go to bed.
- I hung these in my daughter's room with the solar ...
- I hung these in my daughter's room with the solar thing by the window just to see if it would work. It did!! She's been dying for lights in her room but it made me uncomfortable. These are a much safer alternative to reg Christmas lights
- The lights look nice, and not overly bright (as I had feared)
- The lights look nice, and not overly bright (as I had feared). I bought three and cannot get one string to stop blinking.
- Great solar fairy lights...last a while and give off a nice, soft light
- The lights are in a string of 50 LED bulbs on 21 feet of cord. We were able to install these on our outdoor patio and it adds a nice touch during the night. The bulbs are a warm white, not the harsh white of some other lights. They were very easy to install and after they charge during the day, the lights last about 6 or so hours. We have had these lights on for a few nights in a row and they never got very hot like other lights. They were very durable and lasted through the few rain storms we had. The flower design of the bulbs is different from other fairy lights we've seen that are just the plain spherical bulbs. Overall a great product!I received this product as part of a promotion at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased product review.
- these string lights are awesome. they are not very bright but not too ...
- these string lights are awesome. they are not very bright but not too dim either.i put this on a hand rail and at night i can see where i should put my hand. it is great for night time use and if you don't know where you are going and need to find your way up your stairs, then put these on your hand rail and it will work great.it doesn't last 12 hours of night time but it lasts at least 4 hours at night with cloudy skies during the day. it charges during cloudy days but not as much and the lights will be a bit dimmer. overall works great for me, but might not for you. so think about it.Full Disclosure: I was given the opportunity to purchase this product at a special price for me to use and evaluateand then supply my unbiased, honest feedback. Each product I receive is personally tested and used by myself and/ormy household. I was not influenced in any way, told what to write, or asked to provide a particular rating on theproduct. I also do not and will not accept gift cards, future discounts, reimbursements or any other form ofcompensation of any kind in exchange for my review. All thoughts and opinions are honest and unbiased. My words andmy ratings reflect my opinion which may differ from others. I reserve the right to update my review if future use ofthe product (positive or negative) warrants it.
- Cool Fairy Light String
- These Solar Lights are a nice design. I enjoy them and have tried various locations in the yard, interior and garden. The soft flower petals are flexible and do not break like other flower lights I have used. Also, the soft white L.E.D. lights shine through with a perfect glow. The 50 light, 15 ft. long set is a handy size for most applications. The solar cell is compact and charges well. These lights are still glowing as I head off to work at 5am.I purchased this product at a discount which in no way affects my opinion. The quality and features of this light set stand alone.
- Beautiful and bright solar flower fairy lights
- I have had these Innoo tech outdoor solar string lights 21 ft 50 led blossom flower fairy lights for over 2 months and I love them! I live in Arizona and have this lights stringed up on my pool gate. They turn on like clock work every night at dusk and shine brightly for many hours. I have the solar panel hanging off of the fence post and soaking up the sun all day which in Arizona is very easy to do. They have a few different settings like blinking and twinkling but I prefer a steady bright light. It adds a lot of atmosphere to my back yard and creates a warm and inviting plus fun and festive pool area. I like to review my products after I've had them awhile to make sure I am seeing exactly how they are. This has been very good and I would recommend theses flower fairy lights for any patio, garden or special occasion when you need to add some sparkle.I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.
- Elegant, Easy to Install, Efficient
- Love, Love, Love! I absolutely love these outdoor solar strings. I ordered this for an outdoor party I threw over the weekend. We have a canopy and used these to decorate around. The length of the lit section is 21 feet. There is an additional 5-6 feet of wiring that leads to the solar panel for charging. The flower blossoms look excellent. These lights are great for the patio, for outdoor weddings and even great as Christmas lighting. They are absolutely waterproof so you do not have to worry about anything. They last a good 6-7 hours throughout the party or longer. These include a built-in rechargeable NI-MH battery, which recharge at daytime and light up automatically at night or dark environment. These are easy to install and look very elegant. I am very happy with them. I received this product at a discount or free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions given in my reviews are how I feel about the product and are not influenced by my getting the product for a discount or free. I am not affiliated with the seller or company and make no promises of a good rating while reviewing the product. I test thoroughly and do my best to provide detailed reviews to other customers so they may make informed decisions. We are all customers on Amazon and we all depend on customer reviews to determine whether we should purchase a particular product. That is the nature of online purchasing, as we cannot hold or try out the product, prior to purchase.
- No worries about hiding cords, electricty costs, or dead batteries.
- These are perfect for our sunroom. We string different types of lights around the outside and inside of our sunroom. It's our party room. These are great because they are solar powered. We don't have to worry about electricity usage and securing cords or batteries going dead. We can let these shine every night and entice us to spend more time out there! Disclaimer: I received this item at a promotional discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I completed this review after taking the time to examine, use and/or test this product thoroughly so that I may give a well-informed review and an unbiased opinion. I am in no obligation to leave a positive review and I am not being paid to write a dishonest or biased review nor would I ever do that. I rely on reviews to make my decisions on almost every purchase I make on Amazon, so I want to provide an accurate description of my experience with the product in order to empower other shoppers to make informed decisions.
- Love the white blossoms!
- Outdoor Solar String LightsI love solar lights! Flower blossom lights, fun for indoors and outdoors. I put the solar block in the sun for four hours before it got dark. The lights were put outside, I turned the lights on and left them on all night. Even with only four hours to charge the lights were still shining bright in early morning. I turned the lights off, let them charge all day then brought them inside for an evening of fun lighting, again they were still shining bright in the morning. I left the lights on all day inside in a semi-dark room and at the end of the day they were still shining. I put them outside again without charging and they were still shining the next morning. I tested them for several days with charging and putting them inside then outdoors. Without a glitch they stayed shining bright. These lights are a soft white, easy on the eyes indoors. Shines bright soft white outside. These lights are waterproof, survived the sprinklers, which makes them easy to leave outdoors all the time. They are 50 LED blossom lights, they can burn steady or can flash on and off. These fun lights do come in other colors, which I want. If you like no fuss solar powered fun lights these are for you.
- Flexible petals to help prevent breakage! It's a win, win!
- I like these lights! First of all, they aren't big and tacky looking. They are small, but not so small that you can't see them. I also like that the petals of the flowers are of a flexible material. That way if you accidentally bump one, or bang it against something, even drop them placing them, they won't get broken very easily! I placed these on my back patio for when I'm letting the dogs out at night and don't want to turn on the blaring porch light. It's also nice when we're enjoying some time outside in the evening. You don't have a beacon of a porch light attracting mosquitos. These are just enough light and with them being solar powered, they won't cost you a thing to use. I have had these out for a little while now. It has rained and the solar charger is still working fine. They do last for a long time with all day sunlight charging. There is an easy on off switch on the back of the box, along with a mode switching button. I think for the cost, these are a great value! They will pay for themselves in no time. You won't be disappointed, I wasn't at all! Who doesn't like having something pretty AND saving money at the same time? I received these at a discounted price for an honest review. This review is mine and mine alone.
- Solar powered lights
- I received these Inno Tech Outdoor Solar String Lights and they are really pretty. I can't say they were extremely bright, but they are powered by solar power and I wasn't expecting them to be extremely bright. The lights themselves are made to be durable, the line they are on is 21ft long, so long enough to wrap a few times if you'd like to. They don't last a long time, a few hours at most. We used them when we went camping, and we didn't really need them to last a long time. I would say that these definitely aren't the "shining star" of string lights, but they do add a really pretty touch to whatever you plan to use them on.*I received these lights at a small discount for my honest review. My opinion is mine with no outside influence.
- Good detail and light with no power.
- I have been looking for great lights to add decoration to my cabinets and boy these do just that. I just put the panel in a window close by and strung them up inside, and every night after sunset my cabinets come to life. They shine bright and clear, while showing surprisingly decent detail on the flowers. They are extremely durable, I smacked them around and yanked on them pretty hard getting them fed through the hole in the back of the cabinet, but every light comes on bright and not a single chip in any of them. Now I can light up my urns without having to spend a penny on it, which is even better! I was about to purchase these when I received this item in exchange for an honest review.
- I wrapped these around the chandelier and they look beautiful!!
- I am beyond impressed with these little lights! They are highly functioning and absolutely fit the need I purchased them for. I have an antique metal chandilier in my back yard and I have tried many different ways to light it. I do not have power available near it, so I needed something that was solar. I wrapped these around the chandelier and they look beautiful!!! It makes the whole thing look very whimsical. I like that the solar panel comes with a stake so it can go in the ground and be raised up. I also appreciate that the blank cord between the panel and the lights themselves is long, it reached from the ground to my chandelier perfectly!!! I hope you found my review helpful!I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.Innoo Tech Outdoor Solar String Lights 21ft 50 Led Blossom Flower Fairy Light for Garden Patio Wedding Party Bedroom Christmas Decoration Warm White
- Very cute
- I'd been redoing my deck and wanted to put up some cute lights. I'm glad I found these they didn't quite fit all the way around the deck but it did add cuteness to the front of my deck where we have tables and chairs set up.I did receive this item at a discount or free for my honest review.
The solar panel doesn't come with a clip, but I'm sure it would be easy to set something up to get the same result. The panel is very light and something as simple as a zip tie should do the trick. If you're going to mount it vertically, though, make sure the area gets plenty of sunlight.
By Amanda Pearce on November 3, 2015
By the Edge on November 3, 2015 It does not have a clip on it that I noticed, but you coukd easily use a zip tie or duct tape to put it on a railing.
By Heather on November 3, 2015 yes, anywhere you wish as long as the solar panel gets lots of sunlight.
By Tiny on November 3, 2015 I think using a zip tie would be your best alternative
By William C. Wilkes on November 3, 2015 I suppose you could, they're light. ..mine don't work anymore. ..they worked one night and they don't charge now.
By rio Rene Ontiveros on November 3, 2015 Just received my lights. I have the panels on my porch charging . Do I have to have the lights on to have them charge?
No, from my experience you don't.
By Kelsey Bell on December 11, 2015
By ANEAR on November 12, 2015 no
By Carmen Quinlan on November 12, 2015 No.
By D Wilson on November 16, 2015 I have mine on all the time I never turn them off so I can't say yes or no
By Toby on November 12, 2015 I want to use it as a decorative item for my party indoors. If i charge it during the day will it light up inside ?
Yes. Mine actually charge indoors. I just set the solar charger in the windows. I don't know how long they last. They're still on when I go to bed around 11pm.
By danny s. on November 12, 2015
By ANEAR on November 12, 2015 Yes, I set mine out in the early morning facing the sun and bring them inside on my porch at dusk.
By Barbara D Francis on November 12, 2015 Yes it should...
By Joanne Beck on November 12, 2015 If it is fully charged it will light regardless of where it is. It's has a really nice glow and is very attractive.
By Tammy A Gravallese on November 12, 2015 How long can it work usually on night?
With a full charge of 6-8 hours, the Fairy lights will provide lighting for 8-10 hours.
By ANEAR on November 13, 2015
By Navneet Kaur on November 12, 2015 My solar lights usually come on when the sun sets and turn off when the sun rises. However, I also noticed that depending on the strength of the sun, the lights might stay on longer. As of late, it has been overcast and rainy where I live and my solar lights have still come on in the evening, but they are not as bright. Also, I noticed that when it is overcast the day before, the following morning my lights have dimmed before 5:00 a.m.
By Amazon Customer on November 12, 2015 Depending on how sunny the day was, it glows for hours but just gets dimmer with time. It's not anyway that bright like other led lights. So as observed maximum brightness may be for around 2 hours then gradually the brightness reduces.
By KK on November 12, 2015 Is it possible to detach the lights from the solar panel to charge and reattach when ready to use?
No, its not possible to detach the panel but it is relatively small. 2.75" × 2.75"
By H Lee on November 12, 2015
By ANEAR on November 12, 2015 Can you string them together and if so how many at a time?
Hello: These solar, durable lights are amazing. They even have 2 modes -- constant or blinking. Yes, the lights can be strung together. I have them wrapped around the trunk of my trees in the back yard and once the sun goes down, the trees are lit up without the use of electricity. Even during and after hard rains and winds, they still work.
By Payne on June 3, 2016
Not many. We have 2 strings around the inside of our gazebo and it doesn't light it up much at all. They are really decoration Christmas lights. Served our purpose nicely tho.
By Jim on May 8, 2016
By Aral Lemmats on May 8, 2016 Haven't got it out yet
By Mary J Rabinowitz on May 8, 2016 How should i know if it is lighten up?
It only lights up at night. If it is not lit up there is an on/off button on the solar panel to turn it on.
By LUANNE ODOWD on November 21, 2015
By Patricia De Voe on November 18, 2015 Solar light is easy to deal with. What we should do is to turn the switch on and locate the solar panel in a sunny place. Then the light strip can automatically charge itself in the day and give out light in the evening.
There is a way to tell whether the light strip is switched on or not: cover the solar panel, then press the switch(the power button) on the right. If the light strip can light up, then it means the light is turned on.
By ANEAR on November 19, 2015 Lights are not really bright they have a warm glow
By Evangelina Saldano on November 19, 2015 Solar panel will charge from sunshine, then lights should come on automatically when it is dark. If not check to see if there is a switch on the solar panel housing.
By Deborah Barber on November 19, 2015