Timer Plug Socket, Innoo Tech Digital Security Plug Programmable Timer Socket with LCD Display for Lights, 24 Hours/ 7 Days Lamp Timer Plug Switch, Energy class A +++ (White, 2 Pack)
- 【Flexible Settings】: Up to 10 times programmable ON/OFF setting per 24 Hours/ 7 days, and the setting time within 1 minute.
- 【Energy Saving】: Automatically turns on/off home lamps, Christmas lights, humidifiers, charging devices and other electrical appliances with programming to save energy and streamline your daily routines.
- 【Auto-Protection Mode】: Allows randomly turning on/off lights within the specific time that you set, helps to prevent burglars.
- 【Backup Battery Included】: With the built-in battery backup, the unit retains the programming even in a power outage, and save the trouble to reprogram.
- 【Comfort and Easy Operation】: Compared to the noisy mechanical ones, the timer socket is completely silent without noise. Equipped with large LCD display and attached with a detailed manual, convenient for your operation.
2.4" Large LCD Screen
Easy-to-read LCD display: Large numbers and bright display helps you see each day and time clearly, so you can prepare for weekdays, weekends and travel days out of town.
Manual Override Button
You can conveniently turn the timer on and off manually before or after the programmed time if your schedule changes.
Remember Your Settings
With the built-in battery, the unit retains the programming, even in a power outage. You can comfortably hold it in your hand to set the timer without needing to plug it in.
Special Technical Data:
- Item Size: 13.4 * 5.9 * 7 cm
- Package Size : 12 * 6.3 * 14.5cm
- The LCD screen：4.9 * 3.3 cm
- Package Weight : 348g
- Voltage : 230 V~AC / 50 Hz
- Rating : 13 A/ 2900 W
- Accuracy : +/- 1 Min/Mon
- Operating temperature: -10~+40℃
- Battery: NIMH 1.2 V > 100 hrs ( Not Changeable)
- 2 x Innoo Tech Digital Timer Plug Socket
- 1 x Detailed Instruction Manual
If the LCD display is blank, before the first use, please plug the timer socket into the outlet 10 minutes because the backup battery is out of charge after storage, and use a paper clip to press the "RESET" button before setting.