Innoo Tech True Lavender Essential Oil 100ml - Pure, Natural, Cruelty Free, Vegan, Steam Distilled and Undiluted - to use in Aromatherapy & Diffusers
Lavandula Angustifolia is an evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers.
It is adapted to living in a dry climate and is native to the western half of the Mediterranean. Lavender is well known as one of the best and most beneficial essential oils available in nature. If you are looking for a natural way in order to boost your health and productivity or an alternative to soothe your senses after a tiring day, that lavender essential oils is exactly what you need!
Our Lavender Oil has no chemicals or harmful additives. It's 100% pure, natural and therapeutic grade. Essential oils can be used for aromatherapy, household cleaning, personal beauty care and natural medicine treatments.
For burner and diffusing purposes, lavender essential oil blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Clary Sage, Chamomile, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Helichrysum, jasmine, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Vetiver essential oils.
Lavender is well known as one of the best and most beneficial essential oils available in nature.
Some of the benefits of this lavender essential oil are:
- Its aroma is commonly used as a relaxing sleep aid and is known to calm your mind, body and spirit.
- It is an effective moth and insect repellent which combined with its beautiful natural smell means it is perfect for keeping moths away from clothing.
- Lavender essential oil is also used as a natural remedy for skin care, minor burns and scars due to its moisturising properties.
- In massage blends, it helps eases muscular aches, pains and stiffness or cramps after physical activity
- When using in diffusers, the soft and comforting aroma of Lavender soothes anxiety, improves relaxation and helps sleep