Washable Reusable Adjustable Eco-Friendly Cotton Cloth Pocket Diaper
You will receive a value set of 6 diapers with 12 diaper inserts. Absorbent and no leakage: Tight enough around the legs and waist to actually hold in BMs and also absorbent enough to hold in urine.
Premium material will not cause diaper rash: Cover Outer: 100% Polyester Waterproof/ TPU. Inner: waterproof and soft elastic film. Inserts: microfiber. Healthier and better for baby's soft skin.
Easy on the invironment and also saves you a lot of money $$$$$$!
It's reusable: Are you going to have another baby? Along with clothes and toys, cloth diapers are perfect hand-me-downs. Save even more money when you reuse the cloth diapers for your younger children.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- MANUALS & DRIVERS
Do you use cloth diapers? If you're going (or thinking about going) the eco-friendly diapering route, you go,mama!
Cloth diapers aren't just easy on the environment-they're easy on your wallet,too.
If you haven't used cloth diapers before,let InnooBaby Cloth Diaper gets you started now!
Our cloth diaper features:
Healthy material- Material Cover: Outer: 100% Polyester Waterproof/ TPU. Inner: waterproof and soft elastic film. Insert: 100% cotton.
Adjust the absorption with inserts.Add the pad inside these diapers if your baby is a heavy soaker or if you want your baby to sleep through the night without soaking through his diaper.
No Leakage- Elastics around the waist and legs prevent sagging around the belly and leaks around the legs.
Reusable- Are you going to have another baby? Along with clothes and toys, cloth diapers are perfect hand-me-downs. Save even more money when you reuse the cloth diapers for your younger children.
Great adjustable fit- Our diapers all have an adjustable system of snaps so you can adjust the size S,M and L of the diaper. This way you save money by using the same set of diapers from when your baby is a few days old until he is ready to be potty trained.
Super Comfort- The inside is lined with soft fleece to keep baby's skin dry and rash free.
Cuter style-Comes so many fun colors and patterns! You'll have a blast matching your diapers to your baby's outfits.
Easier to wash and dry than thick and bulky all-in-one diapers. Our diapers all use inserts which can be separated when you wash them. This means they rinse out cleaner and dry faster.
Save you a lot of money $$$- Disposible diapers can cost upward of $1,800 for two-and-a-half years of use,but cloth just costs around $350 to $500 during that same time frame.
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful Great Budget Diaper, Excellent Customer Service,
We've been cloth diapering for almost 2 years and have tried many different brands. Some of them can be incredibly expensive and the performance of the diaper isn't always worth it. The main reason we chose cloth was to save money, so cheaper Chinese manufactured diapers were some of the first we bought. In the pictures you will see InnooBaby diapers compared to Kawaii and Alva Baby. I know they have mixed reviews but I've never had an issue with either brand, and they've actually held up much better than some of my "higher end" diapers. The three brands are very similar, and InnooBaby is especially similar to the Alva Baby original pocket diaper (not pictured, they were all dirty) but the InnooBaby front wings are about half an inch narrower and the... Read more
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful These are great, basic diapers and I'm very happy with them,
I love the hip snaps, those are always a favorite since it keeps the diaper tabs from sticking out and it gives a nicer fit on the child.
The prints are very cute too! Love the colors and how bright and fun they are.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful I really can't complain!,
I'm new to the cloth diapering world. They're for my nephew who I am helping to raise. He has a corn allergy and most conventional disposable diapers contain corn. (Shout out to Seventh Generation who seems to do ok for him.) Anyway, we decided to try cloth and see if it worked and see if we could work it into our lives. Well, it does!
They fit him, who is a 22 pound 12 month old, and my other nephew who is a 32 pound 3.5 year old (he's potty trained but just HAD to try it). The 3.5 year old even has another snap set left before he out grows it. One thing I didn't think I'd need or that would matter is the overlap snaps on the tab. They allow you to overlap the snaps on tiny babies. Well, they also work to keep the diaper shut if you roll it up the way most of us do when we use disposables. The baby doesn't seem to notice the switch as of yet and we haven't noticed a switch in... Read more
- I am partially satisfied with this product
- I am partially satisfied with this product. What I like about it: the colors and the themes, the snaps are good quality as well. I also like the elastic quality because it doesn't seem to hurt baby. What I do not like it is that it has no closure/ cape on the hole on the back through which we introduce the nappy. It leaked pee all over my babies back. So I gotta watch out and change her more often than the other brands. Also, it would be nice if I could dry them in the drier but I can't do that with the other brand either. I wrote this honest review in exchange for a discount.
- Good job Innoo!
- I love these reusable diapers! They are made very well and have cute designs. There are several snaps to make adjustments for the perfect size! They also come with 2 thick inserts for each diaper, which is an added bonus. The fit is good and the elastic grips well for no leaking. I would definitely purchase more. I received these at a discount, for my honest review.
- Great diapers! Can't wait to use them on our kids!
- My fiance and I do not have any babies (yet), but we are planning for the future. When I came across these diapers, they were too cute to pass up. We have been planning on cloth diapering, and these are the first we've bought. They seem like a good quality, I did a lot of tugging and the seams are strong. The pockets hold the inserts snugly, and they're easy to get in there. The snaps are strong. The only downside is that there were absolutely no instructions or anything. Since we are brand new to this, I had to search online on how to snap the buttons. This isn't a huge drawback for the quality of the diapers, but I think there should definitely be instructions included. We can not speak for the absorbancy (there are plenty here that can), but I think these are a great starting set for new parents, especially when considering how expensive cloth diapers can be. These are a good value for how many diapers and inserts you get, and also, they're adorable! I also think they'd work just fine for either gender. To try them out, we put a couple on our kitten, and I figured we'd post the pictures here for everyone's amusement (The first picture, we had no idea how to put it on, the second was after watching a video). Great diapers! Can't wait to use them on our kids! I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for an honest review.
- I really like these diapers. My wife refuses to try them.
- I really like these diapers. They come with six diapers and 12 inserts. The inserts are on the bulky side and so far have prevented leaks. If you can imagine a completely full and soaked diaper from baby sleeping overnight, that is small compared to these diapers.ProsReuseableno leaks (so far)adjustable - you can use the same diapers as your baby growscan save tons of money on diapersCons:bulkyno convenient line like pampers swaddlers to tell you when baby has peedyou have to clean the diapersSo, I really like these. My wife, refuses to even try them. If you can see yourself cleaning poop off of diapers, I would recommend them. If not, it is probably best to stick with disposables. Also, if you are planning on using these at daycare, it is probably best to check with them and see if they are willing to use cloth diapers. This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
- Nicer than I expected!
- Washed and dried these diapers first thing. Inserts are surprisingly fluffy for such an affordable pocket diaper. Prints are cute but wouldn't consider them gender neutral...nothing I wouldn't put on a girl but the pink is really really girly so if you're having a boy and are averse to him wearing girly prints choose accordingly! Look forward to seeing how they wash/wear over time in comparison to other brands. Did like that they come packaged in a nice little box that would make a great gift! I've cloth diapered 8 babies over the past 26 years and feel these to be a good quality affordable option as far as pocket diapers go. I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
- Great Product, but not worth the Price
- Overall I'm very happy with the product. Essentially to me, they were rebranded Alva's, but honestly the inserts were way softer than any other microfiber that I have! The packaging was fantastic, but un-necessary in my opinion.I've been cloth diapering for 8 months, and knowing what I know, I don't think I would purchase again at full price. I liked the prints because they were pretty general neutral, which is convenient for if baby #2 is a boy.
- These cloth pocket diapers are wonderful! The material & snaps feel very durable & ...
- These cloth pocket diapers are wonderful! The material & snaps feel very durable & the design is well done. The fit works well on both our chubby baby & slimmed out toddler. The elastics are good & snug to keep everything in. They wash well & the pocket is easy to stuff, even with two inserts. The only "complaints" I have are based on preference - microfiber inserts are never absorbent enough so we have to use another insert of another material to absorb sufficiently. The ones that came with this bundle are good though! The other "complaint" is just that this bundle doesn't allow any specification for gender, but isn't gender neutral. Honestly though I don't really mind what pattern is on our boy or girl, just think it would be nice to be able to pick a gender or for the preselected ones to be less girly. We are very pleased with these and will purchase more if we need to add more to our stash! This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. All details of this review are based on personal experience.
- Quality Cloth Diaper at an Affordable Price!
- This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.I have a young toddler who has recently begun to develop rashes while wearing disposable diapers. Having been faced with this once before with one or two of my older children, I had the sneaking suspicion he had developed an allergy to disposable diapers. So, I did what I needed to do: switch to cloth diapers. I used to use them exclusively, but after having diapered 4 children with a single set, they had all become rather threadbare; the elastic had become unreliable, as well. I knew I needed to invest in a new collection, but couldn't afford a fancy set which would be used for a shorter period of time. My toddler is my "baby", and he's 2 years old. He would begin potty training soon, but I couldn't leave him suffering with a constant rash, nor could I push him into potty training before he was ready. Thankfully I stumbled upon the Innoo Tech Cloth Pocket Diapers.For a very affordable price - even before my discount - I was able to obtain 6 pocket diapers with 12 microfiber liners. I received the diapers quickly and securely packaged. My set arrived in a sturdy box with plastic, retractable handle on the top. The blue box was clearly marked with the name of the manufacturer, cartoon characters, as well the contents of the box. Upon opening my package, I found each of the six diapers and two liners enclosed in a clear, cellophane envelope. The designs on the diapers matched the pictures used for the listing on Amazon. They are cute, appealing and, for the most part, gender neutral. Having used cloth for years, I knew to immediately wash and dry the diapers before initial use. They laundered well and remained intact.Each diaper is created with an outer shell, which is waterproof. The inner lining is an absorbent, yet soft, material. At the back side of each pocket diaper is an opening lined with elastic, leaving adequate space for which to "stuff" an absorbent liner. Innoo Tech Pocket Diapers also have elastic lining around each leg, and several snaps along the front so as to customize sizing for height and width of an individual baby. The snaps are white plastic, secure, and line up to its "mate" on the side tabs very well. I haven't had an issue with sizing or fit with these Innoo Tech diapers.As mentioned above, this set includes 12 microfiber liners. They are thick, soft, and particularly absorbent. They are sewn well in an oblong design measured to fit snugly within the space between the outer shell and inner lining. When "stuffing" the pocket, one should take special care to make sure the liner is flat so as to avoid leakage and discomfort for your little one. A second liner can be used between the interior and the baby's skin to double-up for overnight wear, or for babies who may be heavy wetters.These pocket diapers are amazing! I have had no issues with leaking or shrinking. After several weeks of consistent wear, including overnight, they have maintained their absorbency and shape. Some brands can become misshapen after several laundry cycles; this hasn't been the case with Innoo Tech Cloth Pocket Diapers. I would highly recommend this set for a novice or experienced cloth-diapering parent. They have all of the features which make a more expensive brand appealing (pocket design, customizable sizing), but are easily cared for and simple to use. I know the concept of cloth-diapers can be a frightening and daunting idea for those who are unsure of making the change. However, Innoo Tech has made it an easier choice with the affordable price, functionality, and durability.
- Over all great diapers for the price
- I was given these at a discounted rate to give my honest opinion. These diapers fit exactly like my Alva diapers. The elastic in the legs is a little looser than the Alva so I worry they may not last as long, but work great right now. Inserts are absorbant, but I prefer to use my flour sack towels as inserts. I believe they absorb a little better because they are 100% cotton. But over all very pleased with these diapers. Just wish they had bundles with all girl or all boy prints. I have a boy and 2 of the diapers look more for a girl than a boy.
- Good basic covers
- Good basic covers. Currently I'm on my third child with cloth diapering. They fit my 18 month old very well with a some room to grow. And the leg openings don't pinch her chubby thighs and leave marks like some diaper covers I've tried. At first the inserts looked a little cheaply made--very fuzzy and fuzz coming out from the stitching along the edge, but they've made it through laundering and a couple days of wear without a problem. Overall very happy. No leaking, very absorbent. I've even used the covers with other pre-folds that I have. Hope they're as good when I have to reduce the size for a newborn. (I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.)
- ... first time using reusesable diapers and I am really happy with them
- This is my first time using reusesable diapers and I am really happy with them. They are pretty easy to use and so silky soft on my kids behind. The diapers and the inserts washed really easily. When I used the diaper on my son, I didn't have the insert in but I did use a disposable insert that helped a little. I like the inserts that came with these because they are pretty thick but it's not too much. The only downfall is the inserts are white and the diapers are colorful so you can't wash them in the same load and plus if they poop in the insert they will most likely stain. Since I am new to reusable diapers I'm sure I'll learn all the tricks to keeping them clean but I am really happy that I started using these. It's also a good fall back to save money and if you run out of diapers. I received this product for a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review
- I really like these diapers
- I really like these diapers! This is my fourth baby and my first time using cloth diapers, so all I have to compare them to is disposable diapers. I usually use pampers which are the best in my book, these cloth diapers work so much better on newborn poop! I have not had a blow out yet! even with the pampers we would have a few blowouts a week. these are super absorbent and fit my two month old baby very well and I think they will adjust up to three years if needed. I don't think they would fit very well on a smaller baby. I also used just the outside without a liner for a swim diaper it worked great! I would recommend these to a friend andI'm buying more so I can completely switch to cloth diapers. My only complaint is that they need to include instructions on how to use and how to clean according to their product for this reason I gave them just four stars, because I think taking good care of them is a big part of cloth diapering.~disclaimer I received this product at a discount for my honest review~
- These diapers are great! The designs are cute and colorful
- These diapers are great! The designs are cute and colorful. They have held up very well through the wash three times now, and haven't leaked at all. I love the fact that they come with 6 extra inserts. As any cloth diapering parent knows, those are always very useful to have. I also love that most of the patterns are unisex. These diapers perform just as well as much more expensive brands do for us. I would most definitely buy these again.I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review.
- Love love LOVE!
- I highly recommend this package of cloth diapers for anyone who is starting up with cloth diapering. The inserts that come with them are super thick! I have never seen inserts that thick before. I placed an insert inside the pocket of the diaper and one between my child and the diaper. She is going on hour 3 of wearing one without any leaks yet. She is a toddler and toddlers are heavy wetters! Weighing 32 lbs and being almost 24 months I have to say these fit a little bigger than Alva Brand diapers and that makes me super happy. They quality is the same if not better. The inside lining is extremely soft as well! I would have no issue putting these on my newborn that is due in December. The snaps are a neat addition because you can go from newborn size and also use them on a toddler. The price could really be upped on the product and nobody would complain because they work so well! I was given a discount on this product to leave an honest review.
- Cute and sturdy, these will last you through potty training!
- I received a coupon code for substantial savings in exchange for my honest review. These are so cute! Expandable to grow with baby, inserts for extra absorbancy, and very well crafted. These will last you through potty training! They are also fantastic baby shower gifts.
- very absorbent
- wow is all i have to say about these diapers. i have been cloth diapering for about a year now and have tried many different brands. ive noticed that there really isnt a difference in the " cheapies" and the extremely expensive brands. they have all worked the same on my little girl and we have had no complaints about the cheapies. these diapers tho, these are some of the best diapers we have ever used. the inserts are so absorbent, and to be honest ive left my little in a diaper a little longer then i probably should with NO LEAKS. those insters catch everything. the fleece inside is nice and soft and the designs are so so cute. 10/10 would recommend.i received this item at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
- Great diapers!
- I did receive this product at a discount in exchange for expressing my honest opinion. With that being said, I would undoubtedly buy this again at the full price. Of all of the diapers I have, these are the most absorbant. I have two heavy wetters that normally would soak through a pocket stuffed with two bamboo inserts within an hour but they hold up in these for at least 2 hours. I was very pleasantly suprised at how soft and thick the inserts are even after prepping and use. They arrived in a nice little box that could easily be presented as a gift. I do wish they had different options for prints (or even solid colors) but they are intended to catch my baby's waste so prints aren't that big of a deal to me.
- They are really cute & my friend loved them!
- I got these to give as a gift. They are really cute & my friend loved them!! Excellent idea with the inserts! Also great gift! This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.
- We've been cloth diapering for almost 4 years now and ...
- We've been cloth diapering for almost 4 years now and we've tried just about every brand and every kind out there. These pocket diapers are basic, but they get the job done. They are well made. They are cute. They hold massive amounts of pee! They've even contained a blowout.The inserts are microfiber, so don't put that against baby's skin. What we usually do is put a prefold diaper inside on top of the cover, so I don't have this issue, but if you use the microfiber insert, make sure to put it inside the diaper.I did get a chance to try these for a discounted price in exchange for an honest review. These opinions are my own.
- Great Budget Diaper, Excellent Customer Service
- I received these diapers at a discount in exchange for an honest review. My review is real, and I put a lot of time into evaluating these diapers in order to provide a helpful and genuinely honest review. So, here goes!We've been cloth diapering for almost 2 years and have tried many different brands. Some of them can be incredibly expensive and the performance of the diaper isn't always worth it. The main reason we chose cloth was to save money, so cheaper Chinese manufactured diapers were some of the first we bought. In the pictures you will see InnooBaby diapers compared to Kawaii and Alva Baby. I know they have mixed reviews but I've never had an issue with either brand, and they've actually held up much better than some of my "higher end" diapers. The three brands are very similar, and InnooBaby is especially similar to the Alva Baby original pocket diaper (not pictured, they were all dirty) but the InnooBaby front wings are about half an inch narrower and the overall length of the diaper was slightly shorter because of it. That's not a bad thing, as Alva diapers run large and my skinny kid didn't even fit into them until she was 5 months old. I think InnooBaby would have fit sooner.Pros:1. Tight elastic2. Good fit, even on a skinny baby.3. Stitches look clean and even4. The PUL/TPU isn't sticky (this can happen over time, making it hard to stuff the pocket diaper. My Kawaii diapers arrived sticky, my Alva Baby diapers became sticky after a year or so of use. So far, InnooBaby is still smooth.)5. No leaks! I've used these diapers for day time, nap time, and overnight and haven't had any leaks, even when using the micro fiber inserts. More on that to come.6. Wash well - They've gone through my insane wash routine twice now and have held up just fine. No poop stains, no smells, no delamination, etc.7. The microfiber inserts are the softest I've ever felt. I don't usually use MF inserts for various reasons, but I did try them out several times for the purpose of this review. If you like MF, you'll love these. I didn't have any leaks, even at nap time and compared to Alva Baby MF inserts, these are thicker and much, much softer.8. They're pocket diapers, so you can stuff them with whatever you want. I use a small cotton prefold trifolded and 1-2 hemp insters (2 for nights, 1 for naps and running errands). Natural fibers are more absorbent and wash better than synthetics, but synthetics absorb really quickly, so you can even combine the two if you want!Cons:1. I don't care for the prints, cute animals aren't my thing. I would much rather have solid colors.2. When using both of the microfiber inserts the diaper is very bulky. See the pictures for a comparison of the diaper stuffed with MF inserts and natural fiber inserts. The difference was huge. You can see that after cotton and hemp inserts I could even snap the diaper tighter around the waist. (The blue owl print is stuffed with both of the microfiber inserts and the tan elephant print is stuffed with natural fibers.)BONUS POINTS! What really sold me on this company was the customer service. When my diapers arrived, I was missing the pink monkey print diaper and instead had two of the lion/safari animal print diapers. I contacted customer service (they have a card in the package when it arrived with all their information on it) and I got a response within the same day. They handled the issue beautifully, and were very nice and easy to talk to.So, bottom line: If you've tried similar products, like Alva or Kawaii, and liked them, you'll be happy with InnooBaby as well. Or if you're new to cloth and you need something affordable to start building a stash, I'd highly recommend these.
- Great for baby dolls!
- My granddaughters all have the baby dolls that are the weight and size of a newborn. I have been buying them newborn disposable diapers, but they want to change their babies multiple times a day and this was getting expensive. Well, these Innoo cloth diapers are the perfect solution. They are cute and adjustable and, best of all, reusable!!!! I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.
- These are great, basic diapers and I'm very happy with them
- PLEASE DO NOT PUT THE LINER NEXT TO CHILDS SKIN!I noticed the photos show that you can just lay the liner(insert) on the diaper but that is not okay! They are microfiber and unless you want your child to get rashes, please don't do this. They go inside the diaper.I have cloth diapered for nearly 5 years now and have tried many diapers. These are great, basic diapers and I'm very happy with them. They are very functional and fit my 18 month great with plenty of room to grow. They are not super wide which is nice and don't bunch up. The liners are absorbent and will last but just be careful with compression leaks. They are a great size and fit in the diaper perfectly.I love the hip snaps, those are always a favorite since it keeps the diaper tabs from sticking out and it gives a nicer fit on the child.The prints are very cute too! Love the colors and how bright and fun they are.I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review
- I love love love these
- I received these at a discount in return for my honest review! I love love love these. They have lots of snaps for easy adjustment. They are super well packed each diaper is separately wrapped in plastic. These are just a really really nice set. They came in a really nice box with a handle these would make a great gift for a new mother (well if she wants to use reusable diapers). These have such super cute designs! I love them!
- These seem like great quality. I got these for our eventual children. Really wish there had been more choices in color/solids.I got these at a discount in exchange for a review.
- Great diapers
- Okay, I was going to wait a little longer before writing a review because a lot of cloth diapers need some breaking in. Not these. I washed these one time and the liner was absorbent for hours afterwards. Like brand new liner super absorbent right away. And the liners are quite large, much larger than those I received with more popular brands of cloth diapers. The prints are super cute. I'm glad I have a girl though because these seem pretty feminine. They adjust really well to different sizes. Seriously for the price they are wonderful. Definitely better than a lot of other options and the price can not be beat. In fact, I would rather of bought more of these than some of the other name brand diapers.This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review, however I would definitely pay full price for these.
- Soft and well-made!
- These diapers are soft and very well-made. They are better than I imagined them. They are one size so will last a very long time. I have been using cloth diapets for a long time and these kind of one size diapers with snap closures last the longest and are used a lot. I love wool diapers but sometimes for the comfort sake these are best to have around. Wool is not hard to care but these are even easier. Just rinse and throw to the diaper pail and wash later. That's it. Definitely recommend these diapers! They came in a cute box with a handle. Each diaper is individually wrapped. This set can be a great gift to any mother with a little one. I received the product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
- These are awesome! Great designs
- These are awesome! Great designs, high quality, many adjustments, come with an extra liner, can't be beat. I received this item at a discount for my honest review. I would totally pay full price for these. I highly recommend this item you can't go wrong
- 5 stars
- I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.After figuring out that I could have purchased a new car with the amount of money I've spent on diapers, I went looking for cloth diapers and found these. They are diapers with inserts, making it convenient to change the baby with no hassle. I also like that these are adjustable - it saves money by not having to get rid of existing diapers just because the baby gained a couple of pounds. WellWorth the investment.
- I love these diapers
- I love these diapers, the prints are too cute. The liners are very absorbent and it is awesome that you get 12. They fit my little girl great, she wears size one disposables, and has plenty of room to grow. I got this product at a discounted rate for my hones review. I am going to recommend these to my friend who wants to cloth diaper as well.
- Worth every penny
- I purchased these for a friend thats expecting so they havent been put to the test yet. BUT...They did come in a neat storage box with a handle so they can easily be gifted without wrapping. They were all individually wrapped. I pulled one out to check item. Snap closures are solid and there are a ton of size options. Material is soft and seems water resistant. . . colors are vibrant.Prints are really nice as well. Inside each diaper is TWO liner clothes that resemble a thick terry cloth. Im excited to be giving her these, I would say its mostly gender neutral except for one pink pair with monkeys. These probably would NOT work on a NEWBORN.I received these items at a discounted price in exchange for my HONEST review.
- My baby hasn't been born yet, so I can't ...
- My baby hasn't been born yet, so I can't say exactly how well these diapers work yet. I will update after she is born. But I can say the quality looks decent, although I wish there was a choice of different patterns or solid colors. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
Yes they will! Weight range is 8 lbs-35!
By rmgs on August 2, 2016